TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We want our products and service to exceed your expectations. To help ensure this please read the following information. Bespoke MDF’s products are all hand made. They are specifically made for you to your sizes. Accordingly, we are not required, by law, to accept their return. However, we do not want to ‘catch you with the small print’. We want you to take time and get the measurements correct so you are delighted with the results. Look through our gallery by visiting www.bespokemdf.com and other areas to see what others have achieved.
Depending on what you order you will require a level of practical common sense to assemble, fit and paint (if you have chosen an unpainted finish) your item. That said we are always here to give friendly advise on the best finishes and methods should your product be supplied in manageable sections for self-assemble on site.
- The listed sizes on the various platforms used online are to be used as reference and are not a standard item size we have in stock. Therefore they are be used as a guide to which we can produce a product exactly to that size or modify that product to your sizes. Every item is bespoke and made to order and measure.
- Our Bespoke MDF Designers aim is to provide an accurate representation of the finished product, but some details are impossible to recreate accurately in the 3D computer model. As always, colours and finishes may also vary, especially taking into account different rooms and lighting conditions.
- All material on this website is copyright © Bespoke MDF Designs Ltd unless otherwise stated.
DELIVERY TERMS & CHARGES
- Standard Delivery time is approximately 5-12 working days, unless stated.
- Our delivery services are a man and van or pallet delivery. These options are for kerb side delivery, you the customer are responsible for arranging suitable arrangements to take the item(s) into your premises.
- Upon delivery the driver will ask you to sign for the delivery, this is to state it has arrived undamaged. We recommend you take time to unwrap and check for damages. We will only be held liable for damaged goods when signed for as damaged and we’re contacted immediately. Please note that failure to follow this procedure when receiving goods that have been damaged means that liability has transferred to you and we are unable to claim against the courier for damages and a refund will not be made.
- Deliveries inside the London congestion area will be subject to the appropriate charge.
- Delivery times quoted are given as an estimate and we assume no liability for delays.
- If you use your own courier as a transport method then you will be responsible should the item(s) be damaged by yourself or your courier once they leave our premises. All products will be photographed before leaving us to ensure they are sent in perfect order.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Any product on out website without the add to cart and full check out option directly on the site are individually made to measure / made to order, they cannot be returned or refunded. We provide drawing(s) on all orders ahead of production. This allows the customer to make any changes (big or small) to the order and ensures we get things exactly as required. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these and report to us upon presentation (before deposit has been paid). Once the drawings have been approved the product is sent for production and therefore no further changes can be made.
- Products with a check out and pay option directly on site which are not bespoke sizes and colours are eligible for return. You have a statutory right to return the product (other than perishable produce) up to 7 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). However, any products returned within the 7 days must be in a resalable condition. A restocking fee of 20% of the order value will be applied to unwanted goods. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the product to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost and re-stocking fee). If a product is defective in any way, please return it and we will either deliver a new one to you, or refund you the cost of the product.
- If the product(s) does not fit into your premises then this is your responsibility and we’re not liable to exchange or refund because of this.
MEASUREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Please take great care when measuring up for your units. Familiarise yourself with the diagrams and the terms we use. Overall sizes are the full outside dimensions. Please take thicknesses into account when working out internal clearances. Once orders go into production, mistakes can only be rectified by remaking parts and throwing the incorrect pieces away. If you have any doubts please call our technical sales team who will be happy to help.
- We take great pride in our products we supply to yourself and do our best to ensure every measurement is 100% perfect. That said certain dimensions may vary as all our items are hand made in our workshop. Therefore, we have a tolerance level of + or – 3mm from your specified size.
Terms and Conditions and prices are subject to change without notice